Telefonica sells further 15.2% Telxius to KKR for EUR 484.5 mln

(Telecompaper) Telefonica has announced that private equity firm KKR exercised the previously agreed call option over 38 million shares of its infrastructure subsidiary Telxius (representing 15.2 percent of its share capital) for EUR 484.5 million. As a result of this operation and together with the 24.8 percent stake it acquired last month, KKR will hold 40 percent of Telxius, with Telefonica retaining control. …read more

Source:: TelecomPaper